200g Porridge Oats
200ml Coconut Milk*
60g Frozen Mixed Berries
2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
2 tablespoons of Thick Yoghurt (either Greek or Skyr)
4 teaspoons of Maple Syrup
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt and Cinnamon
* coconut milk; from a carton rather than a can
- The night before you'd like to eat these oats - blitz the berries and coconut milk, for a few seconds, until a berry-milk forms.
- Add it alongside the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spoon until well-combined.
- Place in a jar or tupperware - then pop the lid on. (You could also transfer the oat mixture into a bowl, and cover with clingfilm, if you've got time for a leisurely breakfast. The initial options are for transportation sake.)
- Leave the oats in the fridge overnight to soak and infuse all the amazing flavours.
- The next morning, remove the lid/clingfilm and top with anything you fancy. I like desiccated coconut, more yoghurt, raspberries and chia seeds with this particular flavour. Enjoy!