Dark chocolate + peanut butter. Need I say anymore? My all-time favourite sweet and salty treat, made with no refined sugar, but still with all the amazing great taste. YES PLEASE!
For Peanut Butter layer:
10 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
Pinch of Salt
For Chocolate Layer:
160g of Dark Chocolate (70%)
2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
10 small muffin cases
- First, heat the coconut oil in a microwave for 20 seconds. Add it to the peanut in a mixing bowl. Stir ingredients together and sprinkle with pinch of salt.
- Set out muffin cases unto a baking tray.
- Transfer a tablespoon of PB mixture into each muffin case and place into the freezer whilst you prepare the chocolate layer.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, either in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering boiling water, or carefully in a microwave.
- Remove baking tray with muffin cases from the freezer. Scoop a tablespoon of chocolate unto each peanut butter cup. If there's any chocolate left, just fill up the cups, and place back in the freezer for an hour.
- They'll be ready to eat whenever you like after that! Just keep them stored in the freezer and remove 10 minutes before you plan to eat them. Once they've settled to room temperature - enjoyyyy some guilt-free snacking!