Note: These are in no way related to the "Egg McMuffin". These are the most delicious, protein-packed, taste-bud tantalising lunch/snack you could opt for. Therefore, may I add again, nothing like the McDonalds fake-egg thingy!
2 Spring Onions
1 handful of Spinach
1 Garlic Clove
1 handful of crumbled Feta cheese
1/2 Red Pepper
Pinch of Salt, Pepper and Chili flakes
Butter for greasing muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 180oC and grease 6 individual sections of the tin with butter.
- Mix eggs together, adding in salt, black pepper, chili flakes and chopped garlic clove.
- Chop red pepper and spring onions. Add into egg mixture, along with spinach.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. (They'll be cooked if you give the tin a wobble and they remain stable.)
- Crumble feta cheese over egg muffins, and grill for 3-5 minutes until cheese has begun to soften.
- Remove from oven and have for breakfast/lunch alongside a salad or buttered toast, as well, they make a yummy snack served on there own. Can be eaten hot or cold.