Friday, 9 May 2014

Blog beginnings

After a while now, I've 'hmmm-ed' and 'ahh-ed' over the idea of starting a blog. My mind flitted between possible pros to cons. However with a little more time on my hands, as I am officially off for summer, I really have no excuse. Final verdict...say hellllo to the blog beginnings of Juicy Lucie Foods! 

I've been studying Nutrition at university in Scotland, and I absolutely love it. It really has changed my views towards food altogether! Nutrition isn't about choosing a diet low in calories, fat, or cutting flavour. I certainly do not fear burgers or butter. I just choose not to consume these foods in such monstrous portions everyday. I prefer to opt for foods which are nutritionally packed and will provide me with what I need to live life to the fullest! 

A few weeks ago, I began an Instagram account (@juicyluciefoods) and I started posting some meals which I'd made. However I thought a blog would be a much better way to share more indepth recipes and nutritional info about what I've learnt. I want to create recipes which are easy to make, don't require hours of laboring in the kitchen and are kind to my bank balance. As well as tasting delicious of course!  I hope this blog is enjoyable and inspires you to go on this nutritional journey with me. If that's by trying new foods, learning new ways to cook or just realising the joy of eating healthy! I know I will be inspired too and I'm very excited to begin my blogging journey with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment